Parallettes, or so-called push-up bars, are a great workout device that will allow you to diversify your training sessions. From push-ups, handstands, and other basic exercises to more advanced L-sit, V-sit and planche. Such small equipment, so many possibilities! All it takes is a bit of time and determination to master all the exercises. It does not matter if you are just starting your adventure with calisthenics, or if you are already a more advanced athlete. You will definitely see the advantages of training with parallettes!
Caliathletics parallettes are the best push up bars on the market. What exactly are you paying for?
– our parallettes are 100% hand crafted, from the highest quality beech wood
– the glued handle guarantees that the wood will not twist and the parallettes will not be crooked after some time (this is a common case with cheaper models of parallettes)
– the thickness of the handle is a major aspect when performing the exercises, so as a few we decided to use a 4 cm beech handle (best possible choice!)
– parallettes are impregnated with a special wax, thanks to which the wood is protected and your hands will not slip
– parallel bars are equipped with anti-slip pads, so that you can train on any surface!
– easy to transport – you can train even on vacation!
Why is it worth exercising on parallettes? In addition to the above-mentioned advantages (variety of exercises and new ways of training), it is also worth emphasizing the health aspect. Parallettes put our wrists in a neutral position – our joints will be less vulnerable to injuries than when performing exercises on the ground (for example, push-up). By performing several hundred of push-ups a year, your joints will feel a huge difference!
Does the length of the parallettes matter? The choice of the length of the parallettes depends on you and your individual preferences. If you travel a lot, you might consider buying our 35cm or even 30cm (mini) parallettes. All parallettes are equally stable during the exercises.